Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Free Blog 1 (senior year)


Reading is a blessed thing. I am so glad that I was taught to read, because without it I don't know what I would do! When my family drags me on long trips and when we are waiting for our food at a restaurant, or when I am waiting for anything to happen really, you will find me reading.

I can not tell you how many times I have been grateful to have a book with me. Especially when you are trying to ignore someone, its almost as good as pretending to be on a phone call.

Reading keeps you occupied when you can't do anything else. It passes the time wonderfully. It gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are. It gives our mind a chance to escape reality.

So at this time I would like to thank books for giving me something to occupy my mind. You have always been there for me, and when I dragged you along everywhere I went, you always came willingly. I would also like to thank my mind for retaining the skills I need to keep reading, you are magnificent! And most of all I would like to thank my mother for teaching me how to read in the first place; without her, none of this would be possible! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment